Before you can setup StereoTrader, please download and install MetaTrader first. You will receive a download link from your broker after you opened an account. If MetaTrader is already installed on your system, please proceed to step #2.
StereoTrader comes with an installation manager which handles the setup process of the Interface itself but also all add-ons of official partners. Please download and execute it.
Follow the instructions of the installation manager.
- When the product selection comes up, select your host platform first (MetaTrader 4 or 5 – depending on your account type)
- Select your StereoTrader edition (For testing it should be the Classic Edition)
- Got to the next page and choose your destination, it should be something like „C:/Users/AppData/…“
From now on, as soon as you open a new chart, StereoTrader should appear automatically.
If StereoTrader does not start when you open a new chart or when you drag it from the Navigator on a chart, you need to verify your general settings of MetaTrader. Please go to the menu and select Tools -> Options and then you choose the tab Expert Advisors. The settings should be:
- Allow automated trading (ON)
- 3x Disable automated trading … (All OFF)
- Allow DLL imports (ON)
From now on, the button AutoTrading below the menu of MetaTrader should always be on automatically. If it´s turned off, please switch it on.